I am committed to ensuring your privacy is protected. Should I ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can rest assured it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
I may change this policy by updating this page. You should check back from time to time to ensure you are happy with any changes being made. This policy is effective from January 16, 2017.
What I collect
I may collect the following information:
- your name
- contact information, including email address
- demographic information (age, zip code, preferences, interests, etc.)
- other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
What I do with the information I gather
I need this information to understand your needs and provide you with better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
- To improve my products and services.
- To periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers, or other information I think you may find interesting using the email address you provided.
- To periodically contact you for market research purposes via email. I may use the information to customize this website according to your interests.
I am committed to ensuring your information is secure. To prevent unauthorized access or disclosure, I have put in place suitable physical, electronic, and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information I collect online.
A cookie is a small file that asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added, and the cookie helps analyze web traffic. It may also let you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes, and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
I use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps me analyze webpage traffic data and improve my site to tailor it to my visitors’ needs. I only use this information for statistical analysis purposes, and then I remove it from the system.
Overall, cookies help me provide you with a better website by enabling me to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives me access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with me.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. Keep in mind, however, this may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Links to other websites
My website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave my site, you should note I do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, I cannot be held responsible for the protection and privacy of any information you provide while visiting such sites; such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and study thoroughly the privacy statements of the website(s) in question.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- Whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box you can click to indicate you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes.
- If you have previously agreed to my using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by emailing me at email@example.com.
I will not sell, distribute, or lease your personal information to third parties unless I have your permission or are required by law to do so. I may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties I think you may find interesting, if you tell me you wish for this to happen.
You may request details concerning any personal information I may have about you under the Data Protection Act of 1998. A small fee may be applicable. If you would like a copy of this information, please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you believe any information I have about you is incorrect or incomplete, please email me at the above address. I will promptly correct any information found to be false.