Recently, I had the opportunity to beta test a new online course: Perfect Gift Guides.
If you’re interested in making money online, affiliate marketing is one of the best ways to do it. And gift guides are some of the best blog posts to write to make money with affiliate marketing.
What Is a Gift Guide?
I’m sure you know this by now, but people buy things online — everyday. Sometimes they don’t know exactly WHAT they want to buy, and that’s where your blog can help them. You pick a gift recipient or an occasion, and you pick a collection of the “perfect” related gifts, making sure you include your affiliate links in key places throughout the post.
That’s what Anne Keery shows you how to do in her Perfect Gift Guides course. Use this link to sign up, and use the coupon code “mishael15” to get $15 off!
And keep on reading for a completely unbiased review of the course.
Why I Decided to Sign Up for the Perfect Gift Guides Course
I’ve been writing and publishing gift guides for a few years now, but I haven’t been making much money with them. In fact, none of them were even getting many views. You can’t make money with your blog posts if no one sees them. Something had to change.
When I heard about this new course that was being released and how I could have the opportunity to test it out, I jumped at the chance. After all, it was free. All I had to do was provide my honest feedback about the course, and I always love the chance to provide honest feedback to others in the hopes that it will improve their products and/or services.
Plus, this course seemed like it would provide some really helpful information on how to improve my gift guide building skills so I could make more money. Isn’t that something we all want? How could I pass it up?
The Perfect Gift Guides Course in Action
This is the gift guide I created while I was taking the course. I published it two weeks ago, and it’s already gotten 21 views. Now, that’s a little more than 1 hit per day, and not very impressive by blogging standards, but compare that action to the response my other gift guides have gotten.
I published my Five Unforgettable Father’s Day Gift Ideas 831 days ago, and it’s received a whopping 25 hits during that time – and about one-third of those have been within the past couple of weeks, since I applied what I was learning in the course to updating that post.
My Graduation Gift Ideas post was published 837 days ago, and it’s been viewed 16 whole times (2 of those being since I updated it based on what I learned from the course).
My 9 Gift Ideas for Mom That Will Wow Her! guide was published 858 days ago. It’s only been viewed once (and I haven’t really seen a spike in hits as a result of the updating I did to this post), but I’m expecting to see some progress as we get closer to that holiday.
The Perfect Gift Guides Course Delivers on Its Promise
I know from experience that the Perfect Gift Guides course can help you learn how to make more effective and more profitable gift guides.
The gift guide I created while following the course instruction has been my most popular gift guide by far, and I’m seeing some improvements in views and sales of my other gift guides – all because I followed the advice in this course. That’s pretty cool!
If you have never written a gift guide in your life, you will be starting off on the right foot if you take this course. Now that I know what I was missing before, I wish I had taken this course before I created my first gift guide. I really feel like I’d be making a lot more money with gift guides by now if I’d been armed with this knowledge back then, but hindsight is 20/20. I’m just grateful I know what to do now.
Be one step ahead of me, and go sign up for this course today.
If you’ve already started posting gift guides, you’ll be in the same boat I was. I promise you, though, you’ll start making more money with your gift guides if you update them based on the knowledge you gain in this course. And your subsequent gift guides will be in that much better shape!
The Perfect Gift Guides Course Instructor Is the Real Deal
This course was created by Anne Keery, the owner of UniqueGifter.com. She has published 100s of gift guides in the past six years, and she’s made over $85,000 doing so!
Anne has been there, done that. She’s tested things out and learned what really works. And now she’s sharing that information with her students.
This is one of the things I love most about this course. This information is practical – and it’s proven to work. Anne has proven it for herself, and I’m even seeing evidence of the effectiveness of this course on my own blog.
Here’s what other people are saying about the course:
Who better to learn about creating gift guides from than the Unique Gifter herself! … I would highly recommend this course to any blogger that is looking to add an additional income stream to their blog!
Keegan, The Daily Change Jar
Three Things I Learned from the Perfect Gift Guides Course – and My Biggest Takeaway
- Based on what I learned from this course, I started changing the way I presented the items in my lists – and readers are responding in a big way!
- This course showed me how MORE is better – more gifts, more links, etc. … and it shows you exactly why.
- You know all that legal stuff that you don’t like to think about (if you’re anything like me)? This course goes over what you need to do to ensure your gift guides don’t get shut down.
All these things are awesome, but my biggest light bulb moment during this course came when Anne told us how to connect with others to increase our post’s popularity. It’s a straightforward idea, but it’s something I never thought about before. And I’m so excited about how this has changed the way I think about not only my gift guides but also my online relationships. It’s changed EVERYTHING for me!
Who Should Take This Course
Perfect Gift Guides is perfect for you if:
- You already have your own blog
- You want to start making more money with your blog
- You have some experience creating gift guides
- You’re not satisfied with the progress you’ve made so far with those gift guides you’ve created
- You’re looking for help to get you where you know you can be when it comes to making more money with gift guides
Who Should NOT Take This Course
Perfect Gift Guides is not for you if:
- You’re looking for a get-rich-quick scheme. If you’re looking to make a lot of money fast, blogging is not the answer. Passive income takes time to build.
- You need someone breathing over your shoulder all the time to get anything done. Blogging is a (mostly) solitary endeavor. If you can’t get going on your own initiative and keep yourself motivated to keep going through the hard times (and there will be PLENTY of hard times), you might not want to waste your time with blogging or creating gift guides.
- You prefer working in an office to working at home. This course is designed for people who want to make legitimate income from the comfort of their own homes. If this isn’t you, you need to look elsewhere.
What Will This Course Teach Me?
- Why gift guides are better than almost every other type of affiliate blog post out there
- How to research a topic that will best benefit both your site and your audience
- What you definitely don’t want to miss when it comes to putting together your perfect gift guide
- How to select the best affiliate programs for your blog
- How to help your gift guides look their absolute best – for NO extra cost
- How to ensure your blog meets all the necessary legal requirements so all your hard work isn’t done in vain
- What you absolutely MUST do before you publish your perfect gift guide
- How to get as many people as possible looking at (and buying from) your gift guide
- How to use Pinterest to skyrocket your blog traffic
How Is the Course Presented?
This online course is presented in an easy-to-access format. Once you purchase it, you have lifetime, 24/7 access to all the text, videos, Google Docs resources, and more.
Working a few hours per day, I was able to get through this course in a little over a week. The bulk of the time was spent creating my new gift guide, because I ran into a few technical glitches after installing a recommended plugin. The problems were soon sorted out, however, and I was able to finish my post and the course.
The Perfect Gift Guides Course Is Totally Worth the Money
With all the content and value this course provides, you might think the Perfect Gift Guides course is worth $97 or more. It easily is. But the course is available today for only $67 – and don’t forget if you use the discount code “mishael15,” you automatically get $15 off.
Anne’s also offering a very generous full 30-day refund if you purchase the course and discover it really isn’t for you.
Can’t I Just Learn All This Stuff by Reading Blog Posts?
The simple answer is: Yes, you can.
But it would take you a lot longer. You’d actually have to take the time to find all those relevant posts and sift through all the dross (and, trust me, there is plenty of it out there).
Anne Keery has made it easy for you to learn all you need to know about creating the perfect gift guide. Plus, she offers access to something you can’t get from any blog post. You can contact her via email and pick her brain anytime. She’s VERY approachable.
The Final Verdict and a FREE Bonus Offer
Will Perfect Gift Guides change your life? Maybe, maybe not.
But it WILL change the way you create, publish, and promote gift guides – for the better. I know it’s improved my gift guide creation process and results more than I even thought possible.
Perfect Gift Guides has exceeded my expectations. I thought I would learn something, but I didn’t expect to learn something that would be so immediately practical and profitable.
You don’t have to take my word for it, though. You can sign up today using my personal coupon code, “mishael15,” and get $15 off and 30 days to try out the course. Remember, if you don’t love it you get a FULL REFUND!
Plus, if you sign up using my affiliate link (above) and email a screenshot of your receipt to me at firstname.lastname@example.org, I will send you information on how to find the best Amazon products to include in your gift guides – the ones that are most desired and are selling like hotcakes.
You literally have nothing to lose and a whole lot to gain, so what are you waiting for?