There’s not much I like better than a good blueberry muffin, and I make some of the best (if I do say so myself). So, when I heard that this is National White Chocolate Day, I thought: What could be better than combining white chocolate chips with my favorite blueberry muffin recipe? And, of course, I had to try out baking these in the microwave. I’m becoming very fond of baking with a microwave. Turns out, these muffins were amazing! Here’s how to make them:
- ½ cup white sugar
- ¼ cup butter, melted
- ¼ cup Greek yogurt
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 teaspoon Sprite
- 1 cup flour
- 1½ teaspoons baking powder
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ½ cup white chocolate chips
- 1 cup fresh blueberries
- Spray a microwave-safe muffin pan (I use a silicone mini muffin pan) with Pam cooking spray.
- In a medium-sized mixing bowl, beat together the sugar, butter, yogurt, egg, and vanilla.
- In a separate bowl, combine the flour, baking powder, and salt.
- Pour the liquid mixture into the flour mixture and stir until thoroughly combined. The batter will be slightly thick.
- Fold in the white chocolate chips and blueberries and stir gently.
- Spoon the batter into the muffin cups (6 regular-sized muffins or 12 mini muffins).
- Microwave on Power Level 7 for 2-4 minutes. Muffins are done when a toothpick stuck in the center comes out clean.
- Let cool completely before removing from the pan.
- Repeat for process of greasing the muffin pan, pouring the batter, and microwaving on Power Level 7 for 2-4 minutes to bake the remaining batter.
My mother-in-law first introduced me to the joys of the silicone muffin pan, and I’m so glad she did. This versatile pan can be used in the regular oven, as well as the microwave oven, so it’s perfect for all kinds of recipes. If you use it in the regular oven, though, you might have to put a metal cookie sheet or something under it for added stability. Happy baking!
Fifteen years ago, I went to a party a friend was hosting and bought a stoneware mini loaf pan. I still have that thing today, and it’s just as awesome.
When I got married almost 13 years ago, I let the friend of a friend do a Pampered Chef bridal shower for me. I still have all those things too!
I’ve been buying Pampered Chef products at various parties (mostly online now) ever since. I have never been disappointed by a single thing I’ve bought with Pampered Chef.
So, when I recently attended yet another online party and saw that there was a $19.80 join special, I took the plunge. I’ve been enjoying Pampered Chef myself for decades. Why not share that love with others?
I’m so excited to start my Pampered Chef journey. I would be thrilled if you would consider joining me. Pampered Chef has so many tools that can help you as you seek to eat cleaner. If you have any questions, please feel free to message me on my Facebook page.